Luv Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

[NEWS] Netizens are surprised that Jaebum is quitting.

[Asia Economy Newspaper Reporter Lee Hyerin] “We didn’t expect him to quit.”

On the 8th, once Jaebum’s official resignation because of the MySpace Korea comment issue was revealed netizens were shocked.

After the news was released today in the afternoon, netizens said, “The issue would have died off in a few months. It’s tantalizing.” “He made a mistake but quitting was a little to harsh.”and other various statements about his unexpected action. After the issue there has been a petition against Jaebum and forcing him to quit, but they didn’t expect it would really happen.

On the other hand, others have said, “It’s late but how he is taking responsibility for his mistake looks cool.” “It’s a the right outcome.” and have showed satisfaction with his decision.

Also today Jaebum posted a letter on the fancafe stating, “I’m sorry for saying my last goodbye in writing. I think it will be hard to perform on stage in front of you with a sorry heart. I apologize to everyone, I’m so sorry and very sorry to my loving fans.”

“Starting today I am quitting 2PM. I’m really sorry for my 2PM brothers and sorry for not being there for them as a leader and hyung(older brother) and leaving them erasing all the past burdens. But I hope they will do better and be cool. Once again I’m sorry.”

JYP Entertainment stated “This has been talked about and decided in a meeting” and that “Jaebum will most likely go back to America.”

credits to priscilla.@ 2oneday forums

0 comment:

Post a Comment