Luv Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, August 24, 2009

090824 Message from 2NE1:::100th day debut!

2NE1

Today through Me2Day, 2NE1 member Sandara Park revealed that it has been 100 days since their debut back in May with their hot single "Fire"!

Dara wrote at around 1:30AM, "Wussup?! Jjak jjak jjak! Today's 2NE1's 100th day since debut!....^.^ Thank you for everything, I was happy! It's only been 100 days but.. This is the start, you will continue to run with us, right?" She also joked, using the lyrics from their song "I Don't Care", "Well then, I will contact (you) again at five thirty in the morning! Sleep well!^.^"

Additionally, Sandara updated again at 6:30AM, "Good morning~!^.^ Five thirty in the morning!!! What do we have planned for today? Where do we have to go that we are up so early?^^ I wonder... (They) said it's a secret! I will contact (you) again! Have a nice day!"



0 comment:

Post a Comment